This job is archived
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant to provide services at our client site in a skilled nursing setting.
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs direct patient care under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or his/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
- Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
- All procedures are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions.
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Maxim Healthcare Services and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Maxim Healthcare Services with a positive image at all times.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements with proof of verification as being an active certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of clerical functions.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract, or state regulation).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.