Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant that perform direct patient care under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or his/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
Nurse Assistant Pay: $15/hour
Additional crisis rates if hired before June 30, 2021!
Travel Packages Available!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- obtaining vital signs.
- training and assisting patients with activities of daily living.
- providing ongoing observation, interaction and feedback to patients.
- reporting concerns and recommendations to appropriate professional program staff.
- other duties as delegated by and completed under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Maintains patient confidentiality of all clients.
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions.
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Maxim Healthcare Staffing and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Maxim Healthcare Staffing with a positive image at all times.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements with proof of verification as being an active certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of clerical functions.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract, or state regulation).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.