This job is archived
(Reference Code: JAW1056)
A leading Toxicology laboratory south of Grand Rapids, Michigan is looking for a Director of Field Training & Service (Michigan DOA Representative) to join their team! This laboratory specializes in oral fluid drug testing and the Michigan-based company offers the industry’s fastest turnaround time using the most advanced, court-approved technology available through the utilization of (LC/MS/MS).
In this position, you will be expected to:
- assist with onboarding (new) and ramping up and maintaining (new and existing) accounts (top 50%) from the
Drug of Abuse (DOA) market by following a call plan. Calls may include questions about lab results, processes, or
customer training (along with Customer Service [CSR]). This position requires lots of driving (1,000+ miles per
- provide administrative support to team on request, including ordering sales materials (through the Marketing Dept.), compiling sales resource information and confirming appointments. May be asked to help represent the organization at trade shows and related sales events.
- complete the onboarding of customers with the potential of completing more than 30 tests per month until they reach their goal.
- train new accounts on company systems including specimen collection and submission and use of the web portal.
- provide back-up support to the customer service department by responding to phone calls which may include:
o communicating information about test results to clients.
o answering questions about the company.
o creating and maintaining Salesforce profiles.
- coordinate with Customer Service to ensure all sales contact information is accurate and up to date and may
provide coverage for Customer Service on occasion.
You will impact the company by:
- building customer trust and bringing relevant value to them.
- driving us to reach our sales goals by being accountable for your work.
- improving relationships with, effectiveness for and retention of our therapeutic customers.
- building a positive brand for FFL as we expand our markets.
- creating a culture of success, high performance and happiness.
Must be able to document:
- a bachelor’s degree (Social Services, Criminal Justice, Business, or science field), and minimum of two (2) years
proven customer support and/or sales success in a laboratory, science field, or related environment.
- a record of building and maintaining customer relationships.
- excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, proactive problem solving, successful planning and prioritizing of projects and tasks, and accuracy in proofreading communications and materials.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office and contact management system, Salesforce a plus.
- experience in a laboratory/medical environment preferred. Great driving record. HIPAA training.
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to [Register to View]