CNA – Senior Living Community – Part TIme – Flexible Shifts– FULL PPE Provided
[Register to View] HERE
Why Should You Join Us at The Bridges at Warwick?
If you are looking for a work-family on a mission to provide the best care to the seniors in our community – we are the right place for you! The Bridges at Warwick is part of Bridge Senior Living - the premium brand in Senior Living with 26 communities across 19 states. We have been enriching the lives of seniors for more than 15 years, and we are looking for team members that share our values: Show Love, Serve with Purpose, and Exceed Expectations. Now more than ever, our seniors need the best care we can provide to fight the COVID-19 crisis!
As a CNA, you will be responsible for the high level of care and comfort our residents are accustomed. You will assist our residents with their Activities of Daily Living (ADL) while making meaningful connections with each resident. Common ADLs include safe transferring, assistance with personal hygiene, memory care stimulation, and social interaction. Above all, you will exhibit a passion for serving seniors and contributing to the positive environment our residents are proud to call home.
Especially during this COVID-19 crisis, our mission to serve and protect our residents is in high demand. While many businesses are laying-off their workers – we are hiring! Our community is fully equipped with the materials needed to maintain a safe environment for our residents and team members (hand sanitizer, masks, gowns, gloves, goggles, and all CDC required and recommended personal protective equipment). If you would like to serve seniors while enjoying a safe work environment - we are the place for you!
Here is what we would expect from you:
- State CNA Certification required
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) while exhibiting compassion, care, and patience
- Follow the individualized plan of care for all residents
- Observe residents for change in condition and report any changes immediately
- Provide timely intervention as directed
- Document all relevant information according to regulations and training
- Maintain impeccable communication with residents, family, physicians, and coworkers to ensure proper continuity of care
- Smile and Show Love, especially in trying times
- Have a passion for serving seniors
Here is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, education reimbursement, HSA (applicable for full time associates)
- Opportunity for bonus
- Continued education and training to advance your career
- The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
[Register to View] HERE
Apply directly: [Register to View]