Certified Nurse Assistant - Contract (CNA)
Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are currently looking to hire qualified State Tested Nursing Assistants to work on a PRN basis in our long term care facilities in Spencer, WV! These passionate qualified STNAs will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Hourly Comp: $17 - $22
Weekly Comp: $680 - $880
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF SERVICES:
- Contract, full time hours guaranteed!
- Immediate openings
- Weekly paychecks through direct deposit
- Uncapped overtime
- Referral bonuses
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- 6 months of experience as State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Current State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) license or license eligible in the state of employment
- State Tested Nursing Assistant degree from an accredited institution
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: SPENCER
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: Affiliate
- Order ID: 303982
- Hourly Comp: $17 - $22
- Weekly Comp: $680 - $880