Specialty: Medical Coder
Locations: Irving, Texas
Shift: 8A to 5P
Duration: 12 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
A medical coder is responsible for submitting medical claims to insurance companies and payers such as Medicare and Medicaid. It is a position that is critical for the financial cycle for all health care providers, from single-provider practices through large medical centers.
- CPC Certified.
- They will run insurance benefits and obtain prior authorization for treatments.
- 1-2 years experience in clinical/proffesional codeing
- RHIA or RHIT.
- ICD-10 proficient, auditing E&M, Excel and Epic a bonus
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the healthcare staffing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect healthcare staffing opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below