Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
AMG Healthcare Services is currently seeking several CNAs with 1+ years of Long Term Care (LTC) work experience for a full-time WV government position (WV Local Contract) at a LTC Hospital, Facility located in Terra Alta, WV
Pay starts at $20.00/hour, full-time position, 8-hr shifts, 40-hr schedule. Gov contract position is initially for 6 months with an additional 6 month extension.
If interested please respond to this message and send your updated resume to [Register to View]
We're aiming for an immediate start date but can delay it a bit for candidates who are interested but cannot make that deadline. Interviews are already tasking place and spots are filling in fast!
- Certified with the state of West Virginia & in good standing with the WV Nurse Aide Registry
- Have at minimum of 1+ year(s) of previous LTC work experience as an CNA
- CNA will be responsible for direct care services to residents in a Nursing Home Setting
- CNA must provide both physical and psychological support and assistance with ADLs
- CNA must provide all services in a manner consistent with the applicable standard of care
Interested candidates who would like to be immediately considered should send the listed below to [Register to View]
- Updated Resume
- x3 Managerial References (Including their name, email, phone number, job title, & location where both of you worked)
- Best method of contact
- Schedule availability for the remainder of this week and next week (for a brief phone screening & possible interview)
AMG Healthcare Services, Inc. (AMG Healthcare) is a staffing firm with over 10 years of experience in fulfilling recruiting and staffing needs nationwide. AMG has been providing our clients superior management, implementation, recruiting, credentialing, and retention plans that work under the most challenging circumstances. We minimize disruptions, optimize continuity, and deliver first clas...