This job is archived
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALITIES:
1. Meet all certification requirements listed below as a condition of being considered for the position.
2. Exhibit professionalism at all times, work at a tenacious pace and multitask efficiently.
3. Is self-motivated individual with strong communication skills (written and verbal), and who possesses the ability to take direction not only well but with a can-do attitude and fits into the culture of the workplace.
4. Continually demonstrates a team oriented, calm and friendly demeanor while maintaining a level of professionalism and confidentiality in their day-to-day duties.
5. Flexibility is key to this position as priorities can change daily. Athena EHR experience is helpful.
1. Receives and executes medical orders from the overseeing, delegating, or supervising physician. These medication, laboratory, and radiology orders must be submitted, tracked and followed up on with a diligent attention to detail and a tenacity to expedite the completion of those orders whenever necessary.
2. Assists in meeting the care needs and filling out of forms for the patient in collaboration with the care team to ensure quality, cost-effective and safe patient care practices.
3. Assists the physician in performing and documenting some tests and procedures.
4. Demonstrates professional and therapeutic relationships with patients, families, team members, and providers always maintaining a world class level of customer service.
1. Valid State of Wisconsin Licensed Practical Nurse license.
2. Prior valid certification or registration through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologist (AMT) or National Healthcare Association (NHA) or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
3. American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS).
Full time, M-F, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour based on experience
90 Day Probationary Period
*** Benefits upon successful completion of probationary period to include medical and life insurances, 10 paid holidays/year and paid vacation/PTO. FSA, dental and vision benefits available.