Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to work with the U.S. Air Force at Wright Patterson AFB as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health and welfare benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Samantha Valens at [Register to View]
, or send a resume here [Register to View]
- Have and maintain a current license to practice nursing as a registered nurse in a US jurisdiction.
- Must have a Master's degree from an accredited program in nurse anesthesia
- Must complete a course in nurse anesthesia acceptable to the U.S. Air Force Surgeon General
- Shall hold current certification from an approved national CRNA certifying body (Council on certification of Nurse Anesthetists). Shall maintain certification and be re-certified every 2 years by council on Re-certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
- Have and maintain current certification in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS).
- Have at least 12 months within the last 24 months providing epidural analgesia (labor epidurals).
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at [Register to View]
and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
At Loyal Source Government Services we focus on hiring quality Healthcare professionals to fill the needs of the Department of Veterans Affairs, United States, Air Force, United States Army, United States Navy, United States Coast Guard, Indian Health Care facilities and other governmental agencies.