Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Maine Facility Is Looking For A CRNA Locums For January 2019
Fabulous client has a CRNA locums need with the possibility to go travel to perm for the right person. Client open to locums only and travel to perm candidates. Schedule is Monday-Friday with 10 hour shifts - 4 days of the week. On-Call is rotated as 2nd call. Contact the CompHealth recruiter below to discuss how CompHealth can process a Maine licence for you to be considered. Call the Recruiter below if you already have a Maine license and are available for a beginning of January 2019 start date and a 13 week assignment.
- 13 week assignment or up to 6 months
- 4 - 10 hour shifts
- Epic EMR Used
- W-2 Employment Opportunity
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...