- Duration: Ongoing 90 day contract to start
- Schedule: Full time/40 hours
- Shifts: Variety offered, 8, 10, 12, or 24. Call is covered 24 hours a day/365 days a year. 1 Medical Doctor and 1 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists do 24 hour in house call with Medical Doctor backup beeper. May also need some beeper coverage for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Would like Medical Doctor to participate in call rotation, which could be either in house or beeper. Due to number of locums needed, will consider some non-call taking Medical Doctor's.
- Procedures: General, Ortho-basic blocks, Bariatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecologist. No Cardiac, intracranial, Neuro or trauma. CRNA's do spinals and epidurals.
- Electric Medical Record Type: paper charting
- Privileges: TBD, Temps will be offered for initial group, will need clean file.
- License Requirement: Must have active New Jersey license, Drug Enforcement Administration and Controlled Dangerous Substances.
- Board Requirement: Board-certified- National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Nestled at the foot of the First Watchung Mountain, Montclair is most identified by its diverse population, grand old homes, proximity to New York City and its thriving arts community. Montclair's vibrant downtown is flush with restaurants, movie theaters, shops and nightlife that attract visitors from all over the region.
From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, “the city that never sleeps” is the top destination for travel nurses in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city. Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn! If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island. Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA