- Duration: Ongoing 90 day contract to start
- Board Requirement: Board-certified- NBCRNA
- Schedule: Full time/40 hours
- Shifts: Variety offered, 8, 10, 12, or 24. Call is covered 24 hours a day/365 days a year. 1 MD and 1 CRNA do 24 hour in house call with MD backup beeper. May also need some beeper coverage for CRNAs Would like CRNA to participate in call rotation, which could be either in house or beeper. Due to number of locums needed, will consider some non-call taking CRNA's and MD's.
- Procedures: General, Ortho-basic blocks, Bariatrics, OB/GYN. No Cardiac, intracranial, neuro or trauma. CRNA's do spinals and epidurals.
- EMR Type: N/A-paper charting
- License Requirement: Must have active NJ license, DEA and CDS.
- Privileges: TBD, Temps will be offered for initial group, will need clean file.
From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, “the city that never sleeps” is the top destination for travel nurses in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city. Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn! If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island. Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA