A hospital in Boston would like to add permanent CRNA's to the staff. The nurse anesthetists will see bread and butter cases as well as neuro, cardiac, trauma and you may do regionals. The schedule will be either 10, 12 or 24 hours shifts. The pay is based on experience and a new grad can start in the $160Ks and much more for experience. Comprehensive benefits are offered including a retirement program and plenty of time off. New graduates may be considered. NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Please respond with your resume and available interview dates if you would like to be considered.
**Please reference JOB-2519397
- Boston Hospital
- Mix of cases with Regionals
- New Grads welcome
- Retirement program
- 10, 12 or 24 hr shifts
- Pay to the $180Ks for base salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail