Come live and practice in this upscale North Carolina town. The area offers the laid-back lifestyle North Carolina is famous for. The town is full of history so you'll have ample opportunity to visit sites, museums, and antique shops. Located in Northeastern North Carolina this community has easy access to Raleigh and Richmond. This region has many historical sites for history buffs. There is also plenty of outdoor opportunities and some of the larger regional cities are within driving distance (Raleigh/Durham, Richmond, Virginia Beach). It also offers a lower cost of living than average so your paycheck goes a lot further and is a family friendly community.
Wonderful opportunity for a CRNA in a midsize hospital. The nurse anesthetist will be well paid with salaries around the low $180Ks and will work with lots of autonomy. CRNA's will do their own regionals and the employer is willing to train for epidurals if needed. The job offers generous benefits as well as paid overtime and Student LOAN REPAYMENT. New Grads are welcome!!!
Please reference JOB - 2528961.
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT
- Regionals can be trained if needed
- Not far to Raleigh and Richmond
- Base around $180K
- Low cost of living but upscale community
- NE North Carolina
- New grads are welcome to apply - SRNA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail