This opportunity offers:
- Monday-Friday; no calls; no overnights
- Must be board certified and comfortable performing the following cases/procedures: general, orthopedic, urology, endoscopy, Ear, Nose, Throat, neurology, and interventional radiology (no hearts).
- Must have active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support, BLS, & Pediatric Life Support (PALS)
- Time Frame to credential: 4-6 weeks for clean files
- Will license while credentialing
- Lodging, flight, rental car, and mileage included
Staff Care offers medical or dental malpractice insurance to the providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens providers typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, as a way to help curtail the growing shortage of qualified providers, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you have previously worked or been presented, from the standard 24 month waiting period to just 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA