- Schedule: 6:30a – 4p Monday - Friday
- No call
- No weekends or holidays
- Model: 6 MD/ 10 CRNA
- Cases: Main casework involves general, GYN, ortho, urology, plastics, ophthalmology, and some ENT
- They have a busy OB service with approximately 300 deliveries per month. The MD puts in all labor epidurals. The CRNA is involved in C-sections and bolusing the labor epidurals if needed. All anesthetics are supervised by an MD, and all pre-ops are currently done by an MD when possible which happens greater than 98% of the time
- Currently, they do no cardiac, vascular or thoracic cases.
- Will not need to do blocks or central venous catheters.
- MD supervises
- Charting: EPIC
- Case logs required.
- Need to be proficient with spinals.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA