Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
If you are an outdoors lover, you will enjoy this hospital and their unique work schedule that gives you plenty of time to explore and travel to see the sights. CRNA need is Monday - Friday, Rotating On-Call and you work 3 weeks on and 1 week off. Caseload includes general surgery, OB/C-section, GYN, Ortho, Cataracts, ENT and Endoscope. Ideal coverage needs start in mid June and is ongoing. Call CompHealth today to discuss how we can have our internal licensing team process a Nevada state license for you! Call a recruiter at [Register to View]
- 40 Hours/Week - Monday-Friday
- After Hours On Call On Rotating Basis
- Three Weeks ON / One Week Off Rotation
- W-2 Employment Opportunity
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...