What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
• OSF HealthCare St. Mary Medical Center (SMMC) is seeking an additional certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) to work in the hospital setting. The schedule is 7:00 a.m. - case completion.
• This position will cover the Upper Western Region (Kewanee, Galesburg, and Monmouth) with primary responsibility at SMMC.
• Approximately 25-40 cases per day.
• Anesthesia department consists of a team of six CRNAs and two anesthesiologists.
• Call is on a 1/7 rotation.
• One year of experience is preferred, but new graduates will be considered.
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 27 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
• While the city offers the best of urban living from great restaurants to excellent entertainment and recreational activities, anyone you ask can tell you that Galesburg's small town roots is at the heart of everything that goes on here.
• A city rich in history, Galesburg is one of the only remaining historic sites where the famous Lincoln-Douglas debates occurred. Both Carl Sandburg and former President Ronald Reagan resided here and their homes are still available for viewing.