COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Make over $260,000 in base salary + production bonuses and on-call bonuses
- Pay dependent on cardiac experience, as well as years of experience as a CRNA
- No Call for non-cardiac CRNAs!!!
- Eligible for NHSC Student loan forgiveness
- $100,000 for CRNAs with privatized loans!
- $5,000 for relocation for out of state CRNAs!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- 8 sites a day, but all in the same hospital! - post-call days, as well as vacation coverage
- Seeking 2 heart trained CRNAs, and 4 “bread and butter” CRNAs
- Typical schedule from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday - typical schedule not including call
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- New graduates encouraged to apply!
- Those with cardiac experience encouraged to apply as well
COMMUNITY Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Less than 2 hours from 5 larger cities in the Midwest!
- Fort Wayne, Toledo, and Columbus less than one hour and 30 minutes away!!
- 18% less cost of living than the national average in this Ohio city!!
- Nearly 40,000 people in this smaller, more intimate community!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 154196
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] ">[Register to View] for more information.