Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Right now, Medical Search International has a NEW CRNA opportunity available in Illinois! See below for details-
Client Description: is a 145-bed, not-for-profit, regional hospital centrally located in East Central Illinois' Coles County, and is the recipient of the Illinois Performance Excellence Gold Award for Achievement of Excellence, the highest performance honors in the state.
- Location: Mattoon, IL
- Requirements: Active IL license, Active DEA, Board-certified- NBCRNA
- When: ASAP - ongoing coverage (no end date)
- Shift: Flexible scheduling, full-time
- Cases / Procedures: No hearts, heads, or sick pediatric patients; Plenty of ortho, general, urology, ENT, some chest, and OB.
- Compensation: 240k Salary, $25K sign-on/relocation/commitment bonus, 6 weeks PTO, medical malpractice, full benefits, etc.
If interested in hearing more details, please provide an updated CV
with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV
be sent to any clients without your explicit consent. I look forward to hearing from you!
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.