- April start (full time/ongoing)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center. Must be willing to rotate between surgery center and Lubbock Heart Hospital (not doing cardiac)
- Cases include Primarily Orthodontics, Urology, and Endocrinology. Also general surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Pain, Plastics and Podiatry
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Meditech or Paper charting
- Board Certified and Texas license or compact Registered Nurse
This location is home to many touristic attractions that will provide a great experience outside of the office. There is fun for everyone!
Known regionally as the Hub City, Lubbock is an economic, educational, and health services powerhouse in the South Plains area. This city is home to three universities, including Texas Tech University — a member of the Big 12 Conference — and the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, a state leader in healthcare studies and research. Lubbock is also the birthplace of rock-and-roll legend Buddy Holly, and holds an annual music festival in his honor.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA