- 2 full time CRNAs needed ongoing
- $170/hr as 1099 locum tenen contractor
- 13 week assignments- Jan/Feb start dates
- Credentialing takes 3-5 weeks
- No call
- This is a 600 bed, Level 1 trauma center . Very large anesthesia team! The anesthesia team covers 33 OR in the main OR, 16 offsite anesthesia locations, 12 outpatient surgery ORs, and 3-4 stand-alone GI center rooms.
- Patients load- Between the main OR and OPSC, the anesthesia team covers approximately 100-130 cases per day.
- Patient population/age- The locum CRNAs will cover ages 8-end of life.
- EMR- Epic
- Technology- Ultrasounds for vascular access, CMAC, glidescope
- 2 years minimum experience required
- Must be able to start PIVs and arterial lines expeditiously
- Able to start and titrate vasoactive medications independently
- Must be able to work one of the posted schedules: (3 12 hour shifts Wednesday through Friday), (4 12 hour shifts Tuesday through Friday) or (2 14 hour shifts and 1 12 hour shift Wednesday through Friday