- Schedule: 4 10 hour shifts Monday - Thursday or 5 8 hour shifts Monday - Friday. No call Required
- Job Setting: Hospital Setting
- Types of Cases: Bread & Butter, Endocrinology, Podiatry, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Neurology-backs, General Surgery, No obstetric spinal, No trauma (maybe 5 per year)
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30 - 60 days
- Active New York license required
- Must be Board Certified
The economic and cultural crossroads of central New York, Syracuse boasts dynamic seasons and dramatic panoramas that change throughout the year. Nestled among rolling green hills, this safe and welcoming community boasts a wonderful cultural vibrancy and recreational attractions that are comparable to a much larger city.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA