One of our clients in Maine needs assistance with Anesthesiology locum tenens coverage. Here are some of the details.
- Location: Coastal ME
- Facility: 100-bed Hospital
- Coverage Dates: January, Ongoing
- Schedule: M-F (four 10-hr shifts/week), most shifts will be 7a-7:30p (30 minutes for lunch), call: equally share in a backup only to the anesthesiologist. Each member covers four weekends per year – Friday evening through Monday morning and also every 11th night
- Practice Details: individual case load is 3-12 cases per day/annual case load is on average is about 700 per CRNA
- Setting: Inpatient, hospital, EPIC EMR
- Must be ME licensed and NBCRNA Certified
- Malpractice, travel and credentialing are taken care of on your behalf
Please call or reply if you are interested in hearing more.