One of our clients in Pennsylvania needs assistance with Anesthesiology locum tenens coverage. Here are some of the details.
- Location: 2 hours from Pittsburgh
- Facility: 100-bed Hospital
- Coverage Dates: November, Ongoing
- Schedule: 8 or 10hr shifts (7-3 or 7-5), Possible OT, Call - Yes (can be discussed in interview)
- Practice Details: B+B urology, ortho, ENT, OB, GI, one level spines, pediatrics: healthy tonsils or ear tubes. No heads, no hearts
- Setting: Inpatient, hospital, Cerner EMR
- Must be PA licensed and CRNA Certified
- Malpractice, travel and credentialing are taken care of on your behalf
Please call or reply if you are interested in hearing more.