NOW OFFERING A $2,500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!
PrimeCare Medical Inc. has some exciting Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) openings to work part-time or per diem in the medical department at the Jefferson County Jail in Brookville, PA. This position would be swing shift (6:00AM-2:30PM or 2:00PM- 10:30PM) and every other weekend. Nurses are involved in healthcare emergencies, physical health assessments, initial screenings, medication distribution, nurse sick call, and chronic care clinics. Nurses will also provide assistance to physicians, psychiatrists and dentists.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining security of all medical records
- Ensuring strict compliance to all applicable pharmacy regulations
- Maintaining accurate records of all controlled substances, narcotics and sharps in accordance with applicable state and federal laws
- Conducting sick call for patients and provide treatment for selected minor illnesses and injuries.
- Observing, reporting, and documenting symptoms, reactions and progress of patients and participating in the formulation of the plan of nursing care
- Record, retrieve and file medical information in the patient medical record
- Accompanies and assists PCM physicians during facility rounds
PrimeCare believes in offering a competitive compensation and benefits package to their employees. Standard benefits for full-time employees include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability options, Generous PTO, 401k with match, and a Tuition Reimbursement Program.