Maxim Healthcare Services, is currently seeking caregivers to provide services in a Correctional settings throughout the state of WI. Openings include:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
- Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA)
- Medical Assistant (MA/CMA/RMA)
Maxim Employee Benefits Include:
- Health Benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Perkspot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program Specialists and Counselors available 24/7
- Maxim College Partnership Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Travel Packages!
Openings located throughout the state but hot locations include:
- Boscobel, WI 53805
- Deerfield, WI 53531
- Fond du Lac, WI 54936
- Fox Lake, WI 53933
- Hawkins, WI 54530
- Irma, WI 54442
- Kenosha, WI 53143
- Milwaukee, WI 53205
- Oshkosh, WI 54903
- Portage, WI 53901
- Stanley, WI 54768
- Waupun, WI 53963
- Union Grove, WI 53182
Possible shifts include:
- 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- 3:00PM – 11:30PM
- 8:00A – 4:00PM
- 10:00AM – 6:30PM
Perform health care services to incarcerated offenders in ambulatory and infirmary settings, which requires skilled technical care. This includes routine daily care of acutely ill and/or disabled patients, assisting in assessment of patient health needs, performing activities of daily living, making observations and reporting to a RN, assisting physician with physical exams, routine diagnostic and minor surgical procedures, maintaining records, and providing emergency care.
Qualified applicants will have experience in general patient care and current nursing procedures, the ability to assess patients by making accurate observations of signs and symptoms for a wide range of injuries and illnesses, the ability to perform effectively in emergency situations, and the ability to work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
This position is responsible for providing skilled nursing care to offenders in both ambulatory and infirmary settings, providing patient assessment and treatment, assisting physicians in providing medical services, managing medications, providing emergency care, and maintaining medical records.
Qualified applicants will have training or experience:
- Applying nursing practice in meeting specific needs of patients, including emergency care
- Working effectively with other disciplines in a team relationship
- Working with a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural population.