NaphCare has an excellent opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join our team! NaphCare LPN are responsible for providing nursing care within the scope of the State Board of Nursing Practice as directed by the Registered Nurse(s). Our LPNs work under the direct supervision of the Health Services Administrator (HSA), Director of Nursing (DON), and Registered Nurse(s) (RN).
- Graduate of an accredited program for practical or vocational nursing and hold a current, unrestricted nursing license in the state of employment
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in a healthcare setting, with correctional healthcare experience preferred
- Valid CPR card
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs, assist with examinations and/or treatments, and report all changes in patients’ conditions
- Administer and document all medications
- Perform venipuncture and I.V. therapy, as approved by immediate supervisor
- Collect samples, specimens, and cultures as requested by Provider order
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical/surgical procedures, and transcribe all therapeutic orders generated by the Provider
- Initiate and document prescribed protocol treatment in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Work cohesively with the HSA, DON and RN(s) in the coordination of the healthcare delivery system
- Notify critical information to the next level of management that may have a negative impact on client and/or vendor relations or patient care
If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different. NaphCare professionals are important partners of the NaphCare family, working together to provide quality care in a rewarding work environment. NaphCare offers competitive benefits, including health, prescription, dental, Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services, vision and 401(k) plan . NaphCare offers term life insurance coverage at no cost to the employee and also provides PTO, paid holidays and an array of voluntary benefits. Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program. We care about making a difference in the lives of others.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran