This job is archived
We are hiring for a civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in breathtaking Honolulu, Hawaii.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.
• Rotating Schedule: Day/Night Availability
• Relo Assistance + Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
• Paid time-off and holidays
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Minimum: One Year of LPN Experience within last 3 years
• Graduate of a nationally accredited or State approved practical nursing program
• Basic Life Support (BLS)• Current active unencumbered license from any state or territory of the United States