This job is archived
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of professionals in breathtaking Kailua, Hawaii. The LPN will provide health care services to our troops and their families at Kanehoe Bay Branch Health Clinic.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years
• Excellent Schedule: Mon - Fri (7:30am - 4:30pm)
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package includes major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
• Paid time-off and holidays
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Graduate of a nationally accredited or State approved practical nursing program
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Minimum: One Year of LPN Experience within last 3 years
• Current active unencumbered license from any state or territory of the United States