This job is archived
Nurse - LPN – Senior Living Community - FULL TIME – Full PPE Provided – All Shifts - Full Benefits; Also PART TIME – 1st and 2nd Shifts; One PRN – Flexible Shift
West Windsor, NJ
[Register to View]
Why Should You Join Us at Bear Creek Assisted Living?
If you are looking for a work-family on a mission to provide the best care to the seniors in our community – we are the right place for you! Bear Creek Assisted Living is part of Bridge Senior Living - the premium brand in Senior Living with 26 communities across 19 states. We have been enriching the lives of seniors for more than 15 years, and we are looking for team members who share our values: Show Love, Serve with Purpose, and Exceed Expectations. Now more than ever, our seniors need the best care we can provide to fight the COVID-19 crisis!
As a LPN, you will implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physicians and care associates. You will be responsible for the high level of care our residents are accustomed to, including making frequent rounds, ensuring continuity of care, documenting all pertinent care information, and observing our residents’ overall condition and behavior. Above all, you will exhibit a passion for serving seniors and contributing to the positive environment our residents are proud to call home.
Especially during this COVID-19 crisis, our mission to serve and protect our residents is in high demand. While many businesses are laying-off their workers – we are hiring! Our community is fully equipped with the materials needed to maintain a safe environment for our residents and team members (hand sanitizer, masks, gowns, gloves, goggles, and all CDC required and recommended personal protective equipment). If you would like to serve seniors while enjoying a safe work environment - we are the place for you!
Here is what we will expect from you:
- Utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) for the best care of our residents
- Smile and Show Love, especially in trying times
- Provide health and wellness checks to our residents on a regular basis
- Assist the Resident Services Director in the development and update of individual service plans for each resident
- Maintain ongoing communication with residents, their families, and their physicians regarding their needs
- State of NJ LPN in good standing
Here is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, education reimbursement, HSA (applicable for full time associates)
- Opportunity for bonus
- Continued education and training to advance your career
- The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
[Register to View] to apply
Apply directly: [Register to View]