This job is archived
- Supervises Certified Nursing Assistants during shift including assigning and distributing work, performance management, training new staff, and ensuring work is being performed according to facility standards.
- Participates in annual performance evaluations
- Monitors and oversees patient care to ensure that care plans and physician’s orders are being followed by conducting rounds
- Documents changes in condition and contacts physician or family members as required.
- Accurately administers medication and treatments. May include IV therapy, if certified.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active state license to practice as an LPN
- Experience in Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation facilities preferred.
REQUIRED PAPERWORK: In order to begin employment, all applicants must be able to provide or obtain the following prior to work:
- Unexpired Drivers license/state I.D.
- CPR/BLS certification
- Physical Exam (completed within the last year)
- TB Test (completed in the last year)
About Clipboard Health: At Clipboard Health, we want to give nurses a new way to work-- on their own terms. We made an easy-to-use app, so you can find and book open shifts at our partner facilities nationwide. You decide when you want and where you want to work to build your schedule around your personal needs. We always have your back with a 24/7 support team standing by to help, and we get you paid quickly through our partnership with DailyPay*. We give you the power to put your work in your hands. There are no minimum hours required, and no fees should you accept work with a partner facility. *Requires registration with DailyPay, and shift verification.