This job is archived
Clipboard Health is looking for a qualified Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our team. Choose the shifts you want to work within your schedule and choose the distance you prefer to travel!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises Certified Nursing Assistants during shift including assigning and distributing work, performance management, training new staff, and ensuring work is being performed according to facility standards.
- Participates in annual performance evaluations.
- Monitors and oversees patient care to ensure that care plans and physician’s orders are being followed by conducting rounds.
- Documents changes in condition and contacts physician or family members as required.
- Accurately administers medication and treatments. May include IV therapy, if certified.
REQUIRED PAPERWORK: In order to begin employment, all applicants must be able to provide or obtain the following prior to work:
- Unexpired Drivers license/state I.D.
- CPR/BLS certification
- Physical Exam (completed within the last year
- TB Test (completed in the last year)
- Current LVN License
About Clipboard Health: At Clipboard Health, we want to give nurses a new way to work-- on their own terms. We made an easy-to-use app, so you can find and book open shifts at our partner facilities nationwide.