This job is archived
Medical Search is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join a growing cardiology practice with a critical access hospital in New Hampshire. Below are details regarding this assignment, please let me know if you would be interested in providing coverage!
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Current nursing license issued by the State of New Hampshire or eligible for licensure.
- Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- Minimum three years of professional nursing experience.
- Two years of Nurse Practitioner experience preferred but not required.
- Current BLS certification.
- Knowledge of advanced practice of nursing, professional nursing theory, practices and regulations related to evaluating and providing patient care, and professional ethics related to the delivery of nursing care.
- Knowledge of patient assessment techniques including taking medical histories, performing physicals, evaluating health status, including state of wellness and compliance with care recommendations.
- Skill in case management, time management, problem solving, crisis intervention, multitasking and other organizational matters.
- Ability to make responsible decisions within scope of NP Practice.
- Ability to educate patients, families, and staff in user-friendly manner.
- Strong computer skills including the use of computerized health information management system.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to establish/maintain effective working relationships with patients, clinical staff and the public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision. CME time, vacation and retirement plan. Relocation assistance/reimbursement and professional liability coverage included.
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.