This job is archived
- The OSF Cardiovascular Institute, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks an experienced APN/PA, for our practice in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
- OSF HealthCare Cardiovascular Institute has 80 heart experts with 23 locations throughout the state.
- Join our full service practice, including inpatient and outpatient, in a fully functional contemporary office with state of the art equipment. Cath labs, a hybrid OR and non-invasive imaging are in place.
- A fully staffed clinic is currently operational and will be able to add additional staff as the workload demands.
- OSF HealthCare has been named one of the best employers in the country for 2018 by Forbes magazine, and was the highest ranked Illinois-based company earning the distinction.
- [Register to View] is ranked 46th out of 500 large companies (those with 5,000+ employees). The Peoria, Illinois-based integrated health system is owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis. OSF HealthCare employs nearly 21,000 Mission Partners (employees) in 126 locations, including 13 hospitals throughout Illinois and Michigan.
- 27 Days of Paid Time Off
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Team Based Incentives
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, and retirement plan
- OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center is 206-bed comprehensive health care facility serving the Champaign-Urbana, Illinois community.
- Services include the area’s largest inpatient rehabilitation center. OSF Heart of Mary has been recognized for its treatment of heart failure, perinatal care and total knee and hip replacement, in addition to being home to the area’s only Adult Behavioral Health unit in a hospital setting.