This job is archived
PRN Post-Acute Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant McAllen Texas
- wRVU based incentive model enables high income potential
- APP lead program that allows you to use your skill set to improve patient care and outcomes
- 24/7 Physician supervision and support
- VitalsMD E-notes to share immediate data and documentation with HNI acute and post-acute team members
- Post Acute Program Director dedicated to program for added administrative support
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for career advancement
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, that helps drive improved outcomes.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Psych-certified Advance Practice Provider
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.