Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A very well-known, and highly respected organization in Los Angeles is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their team. Seeing patients through-out the San Fernando Valley, and West side cities in Los Angeles. They welcome a Palliative Care, Geriatric, Adult, or Family Nurse Practitioner. You will practice in a variety of settings including Hospice, SNF, and individual homes. The schedule is flexible in this Monday - Friday practice. You will be provided with all of the necessary equipment designed to provide the best care for your patients. This full time, permanent position offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus a performance bonus. Full benefits. 401k plus matching, medical, dental, vision that all start on your very first day, life insurance, CME, PTO plus 9 paid holidays, and malpractice with tail, and more. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. For more information on this, and other opportunities we currently have a nationwide, please contact Judi Triana [Register to View]
, or send your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View]
Please Reference Job#2559457
- Bring your passion and experience with an older patient base to this outstanding organization
- Work in a variety of settings from skilled nursing facility to outpatient clinic
- Located in Los Angeles
- Very Flexicble Schedule in this Monday - Friday practice
- Full and Competitive salary and benefits
- Be in the midst of all Los Angeles has to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...