Nurse Practitioner Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a motivated Nurse Practitioner to join our outpatient private practice full time in Charlotte, NC area. We are looking for a compassionate provider who enjoys providing high quality personalized care. This is a full-time position, with the provider practicing at our 4 locations- in Cotswold, Waverly, and Lake Norman, NC and Fort Mill, SC. The candidate will need to be licensed in both SC and NC.
This is a 4-day work week, with no work on Fridays, and no weekend work! No call schedule either, for a fantastic work life balance!
We are a physical medicine office, and we utilize natural regenerative cellular therapies to treat our patients acute and chronic pain and injuries, and we also provide hair restoration services and other therapies. The NP duties include joint and trigger point injections.
We are a busy multidisciplinary medical office in the Charlotte, NC area. We specialize in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain and provide hair restoration services. Our mission is to help as many patients as possible enjoy a higher quality of life by improving their musculoskeletal pain and injuries with a wide variety of treatment options. We utilize the very latest in natural regenerative cellular therapies to help decrease inflammation, improve pain, and repair injured or degenerated tissues. Our patient experience is unparalleled in the medical field, as we provide a concierge level of service throughout the entire clinical experience. We have a team of medical doctors, midlevel providers, nurses, CMA’s, phlebotomists, and administrative staff on hand to help provide high quality patient care. The NP’s examine patients and perform joint and trigger point injections in our physical medicine office.
- Patient exams/consultations (HPI, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
- Evaluate Clinical Data
- Order and review appropriate tests/imaging/records
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to diagnosis and treatment plan options
- Consultation with the Supervisory physician as needed
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Treatments to include Joint and trigger point injections (we will provide training if necessary) and hair restoration therapies
- Assist in the direction of the management of the patient’s care
- Graduation from an accredited NP program
- NP license in NC and in SC
- Experience in Joint and Trigger point injections preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Orthopedic/ Physical Med and Rehab or Family Medicine background is preferred
- $100k-$120k per year
Full Benefits with bonus structure!
Training will be provided!
No Call and No Weekend work!
We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking for a driven NP to join our team. We offer competitive pay, a full benefit package, training if needed, and a great work life balance with no call or weekend work and a 4-day work week. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]
Office [Register to View]