Nurse Practitioner Arlington, VA
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice full-time in Arlington, VA. Our ideal candidate is a certified NP is interested in working in a team based multi-disciplinary environment that focuses on physical and regen medicine and wellness care.
We are a physical and regen medicine and wellness care practice. The mission within our integrated medical group is to provide quality health and wellness care with up-to-date, proven techniques that relieve pain and improve overall quality of life. We have a diverse team of providers, a true multidisciplinary approach, which allows us to maximize patient outcomes. We are a team of Physicians, Physical therapists, Nurse practitioners, and amazing support staff and we collaborate to provide comprehensive care to the community of Arlington, VA for over 11 years. We are a knowledgeable and reputable team, that provides specific care to enhance and improve performance and allow everyone to reach their individual goals.
Our approach to health care focuses on addressing each and every one of our patients concerns, whether chronic or acute, and treating them directly for optimal patient care and satisfaction.
- Patient exam/evaluations (medical history, physical/ortho/neuro exam, review pertinent imaging/records)
- New Patient Functional exams
- Diagnosis and Treatment/Care plans
- Patient education as to Diagnosis and Treatment plan options
- Treatments to include; US guided injections, trigger point injections (will train if needed)
- Documentation and Form submission- timely and accurate
- Referral and collaboration with the other medical providers
- Attend team meetings to discuss patient care
- Order and fit pts with DME (back and knee braces)
- Nationally Certified Nurse Practitioner
- NP license in VA
- Currently credentialed with insurances a plus
- Willing to implement new protocols and help the whole team function to the best of its ability
- $110k - $125k per year, depending on experience
- Full time with ½ days on Wed and Friday
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Bonus compensation
- Training provided for joint/trigger point injections (will require 1 weekend of travel)
The ideal NP is compassionate, willing to work as a part of an integrated team, interested in helping people, and is passionate about providing individualized care. We are offering a competitive salary with bonus potentials, training and career advancement, great benefits, and the chance to help countless individuals in the Arlington area. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]