Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of a family nurse practitioner for locum tenens assistance/temp to perm. Your schedule will be 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm with no call. NP will see an avg of 8 patients per day. NP's need to be board certified. The facility uses eClinicalWorks EMR charting. The incoming provider must have a CA state license. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
- Temp to Perm
- Will see pediatrics through geriatric patients
- Spanish speaking is preferred
- EMR Charting - EclinicalWorks
- Support staff on site
- 2 years recent experience working as an NP or PA in primary care
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...