Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nurse Practitioner needed in California for Adult Medicine Outpatient Clinic coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and California state license. Shifts will be Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm but client can do four 10's if preferred. Will see approximately 3 patients per hour, adult patients with chronic issues. Support staff includes an MD and two MA's per NP. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Mon-Fri 8a-5p
- Can provide four 10's
- Treating adult patients ages 18+
- Athena EMR
- Will consider new graduates
- Support staff available
- Need is asap and ongoing
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...