Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner needed in California for Primary Care coverage
A California outpatient facility is in need of a locum tenens nurse practitioner to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The clinic is open Monday through Friday, rotate weekends, will work 40 hours per week. The covering NP will see an average of 20-25 patients per day. Will see pediatric - geriatric patients. The facility uses eClinical Works EMR for charting To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity
- Open Monday - Friday, full time hours, rotate weekends
- Will see pediatrics - geriatric patients
- Spanish speaking is preferred
- EMR Charting - EclinicalWorks
- Support staff on site
- 2 years recent experience working as an NP in primary care
- Covid Testing & vaccinations
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...