Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nurse Practitioner needed in Texas for Adult Medicine coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Texas state license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Preference to local candidate. Will see 16-20 patients per day, depending on the day and patient population is Medicare/Geriatric patients. Must be comfortable with standard Adult Medicine primary care. Support staff includes full clinic staff. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- 16-20 patients per day
- Medicare/Geriatric patients
- 18 months experience needed
- Standard Adult Medicine Primary Care
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...