Family Nurse Practitioner in Moore Haven Florida
Since 1976 our organization has been considered a leader in Florida’s primary and preventive health care services. Comprehensive health care services are provided through a network of health centers surrounding Lake Okeechobee in South-Central Florida.
Our service area encompasses the counties of Hendry, Glades, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Martin and the western area of Palm Beach County. Our company has service delivery sites in the cities of Clewiston, Fort Pierce, Indiantown, Moore Haven, Okeechobee, Pahokee, Port St. Lucie and Stuart with Our Corporate Office centrally located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Our sites are NHSC loan repayment locations.
- 3 Years experience required.
- Must have Florida license to apply.
- Competitive compensation.
- All sites are recognized by NCQA as level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
- We offer great benefits including a pension plan, 401K plan.
- Excellent health insurance, free dental insurance, free long-term disability insurance, free life insurance.
- Paid CME days, a CME allowance, generous vacation and paid professional memberships.
Please call Ashley at TNN HealthCare at [Register to View] to find out more about this Florida job opportunity.