Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Well-established medical group in Central New Jersey is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with critical care skills and experience to join their growing team. This is a Monday to Friday opportunity with 1:4 call on the weekends. Provider will have an exciting mix of duties: 50% rounding, 25% Clinic and 25% Nursing Home visits. This client is looking for someone that can see roughly 20 to 25 patients per day and able to dictate notes. ICU, critical care, pulmonary and LTC experience are needed. < p > Located half-way between New York and Philadelphia, this location is a wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family. < p > For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please contact Deborah Guzman at [Register to View]
or send your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View]
Reference Job 2504691
- ICU, Critical Care, Pulmonary, Geriatric Experience Desired
- Ideal Candidate has Hospital/ Nursing Home Experience
- Dictation required
- Must Have New Jersey License
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Retirement - 401K after one year
- CME Reimbursement
- New Grad Friendly
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...