Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The only level IIIB NICU in Hawaii is looking to recruit a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. This position has some required skills but they are willing to teach you any skills you don't currently have. You will work alongside several NICU hospitalists, NICU NPs, and Neonatologists. The work schedule is 40 hours per week and typically includes two day shifts and one night shift. This position comes with full benefits, generous PTO and compensation package as well as a 403B pension. Fantastic opportunity to live, work and play in Beautiful Honolulu. .
For more information, please text/call Deborah Guzman at [Register to View]
and email your CV to [Register to View]
CompHealth has hundreds of Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant positions nationwide. For more information on other opportunities, contact Deborah today!
- Busy Level IIIB NICU
- Provide direct care for all NICU patients
- Combination of Day and Night Shift
- 40 hours per week
- Pension retirement
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits
- Enjoy living in Honolulu with access to beautiful beaches, great night life and fine dining
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...