This job is archived
- Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
- Period of Performance: Feb 1, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019
- Requirements: BLS/ACLS (AHA) (Mandatory) Any State License, BC( Within 4 yrs of completion of residency), PALS, NRP, ALSO, ATLS, DEA,
- Description: The Crown point Healthcare Facility in Crown point, NM is currently looking for a nurse practitioner for its facility. The selected contractor will provide full spectrum outpatient medical services in the fast track emergency department at the Crown point healthcare facility and the two satellite clinics located in Thoreau and Pueblo Pintado.
- Hours: 6 days a month for a total of 60 hours at the assigned Crown Point location. No "on call" coverage is required for evenings, weekends or Federal holidays. Total Hours are not to exceed 1080 hrs (nine 10 hour shifts per month)
- Licensure: Any State License
- Worksite: Crown point Healthcare Facility, NM
- The point of contact shall be available via telephone 24 hrs a day, seven days a week including federal holidays
Crown Point is situated in Northwest New Mexico; right on the Eastern edge of the Navajo Reservation, and only a few hours’ drive north to the Southern Rockies, and driving east will lead to Albuquerque and Santa Fe. World Class skiing is real close and the region has superb hiking and fishing opportunities. Many locations within Crown Point are suitable for jogging and bicycling
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Critical Care Nurse, Ccu Np, Intensive Care Nurse, Icu Nurse, Icu Np,Icu, Intensive Care, Critical Care, Nurse Practitioner, Np, Nurse, Nursing, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Healthcare, Health Care