This job is archived
- Non-invasive wellness exams for Medicare beneficiaries
- Patient education, identifying potential safety hazards and gaps in care
- Flexible hours; make your own schedule
- Competitive compensation, including mileage reimbursement, lodging
- Local, regional, or statewide coverage options
- Referral bonuses available
- Immediate and ongoing need
Glacier cruises, white water rafting, wildlife excursions—these are just some of the exciting outdoor pursuits that travelers enjoy when they work in Anchorage. Surrounded by dramatic glaciers, majestic mountains and an abundance of wildlife, this region of Alaska offers a slice of untamed wilderness and excellent travel health care opportunities.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing