This job is archived
FNP NEEDED IN PACIFIC NORTHWEST
- Full time position
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to [Register to View] today to be considered!
- Appropriate certification
- Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA