FNP NEEDED IN PACIFIC NORTHWEST
- Full time position
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to today to be considered!
- Appropriate certification
- Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA