Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Adult Medicine office in Central California
A California-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine nurse practitioner or physician assistant to assist with two week locum tenens vacation coverage. The schedule is Monday through Friday 5-6 hours per day. There is no call required and you will see an average of 3-8 patients per day. The EMR system is eClinicalWorks. For this position, you need to have an active CA state license and live local to the LA area. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- 25-30 hours per week
- M-F average of 5 hours per day
- Westlake, CA solo practice
- Low patient volume
- Patient population 18 and up
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...